Monday, February 4, 2013

Week in Review: Jan28-Feb4

officially in the 4-eyes club
It's been a about a week since I last posted. I've started a few posts. I just haven't finished them yet. As I sip coffee and munch on pound cake, I'm getting my "to-do's" together. I'll be adding a few recipes this week as well as doing an event review. If I'm lucky, I'll even post a project by the end of next weekend. Nothing major happened this last week. 
Oh, I did find out that I am indeed getting older and in need of glasses. So that's new. 
Got to taste some awesome homemade whole-grain bread from a neighbor. 
Made an effort to start wearing high heels on a regular basis again like I used to. Getting way too comfortable with these flats. 
Watched the Super Bowl.... commercials and half-time show. I hate sports.But a good tail-gate is great.
Finally found the perfume I love again. They were apparently bought by another company and they changed the name. Still smells great though. But I must say, Unpredictable Desire -Woman is a much better name than Unpredictable Girl. Whoever did that, change it back-- please.
Other than these uneventful things, the last week has been pretty much, well, uneventful.
But don't worry, we'll get back to your regularly scheduled programming soon. :)

-Until again- (whenever that may be)


No comments:

Post a Comment