Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday update

I've been busy organizing and such so that I can properly prep for scrap-booking and a few other personal projects. I gotta say....Friday evening and Saturday were two of the most productive days (home chores-wise) I've had in a long time (or at least since moving a few months ago). Needless to say, this has made me fairly useless today and a bit sore all over also.  But as I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'm excited to get started on these projects--which I'll be sharing as they come along. But just so you don't feel like, I've left you with nothing, I'm including a pic of the super good and juicy steak I marinaded while I was getting all that work done. I deserved this treat last night. Very much so.

-Until again-

No comments:

Post a Comment