Thursday, April 4, 2013

Calling All Artists and Chefs (Well The Good Ones At Least)

 Happy Thursday guys!
I'll begin posting some spotlights for visual, musical, literary, and culinary artists in the near future.  If you or anyone you know may be interested (visual or musical artists, dancers, writers and aspiring chefs) please let me know and/or forward them this link. I'll check them out.  All I'll need is for the artist or chef to email a photo, a bio (which can be very professional or laid back however you choose) and a link to your website(s) if you have one. If/when I choose to post a spotlight I may send you an email back asking you a few extra fun/serious questions (no more than 5). I'll also let you know when you will be featured--if you are featured. If I've already sent you a personal invitation, you will definitely be featured, pending your agreement to participate.  I usually make it policy to use aliases for people mentioned on the blog. But the artist spotlight will contain your actual name or stage-name for obvious reasons. Bios may be subject to editing.
I may add a section for "awesome kid artists" as well if there's enough feedback.
 Thanks a bunch for your time! Have a blessed day.

photo by Tragena Owen of Determined Dreams
quote by Mel El

No comments:

Post a Comment