Monday, January 21, 2013

Doodle for Google

I'm posting a link for Doodle for Google. Parents, teachers, students, grab the attention of the little Picasso's in your lives and convince them to give this a go. I think it's a great opportunity for so many reasons. Go for it while there's still time left.  

Scholarship opportunities are out there. Keep your eyes opens and your head and hands ready. When I see good/great ones I'll post them. If it weren't for art and art scholarships I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to go places that I've been, experience things I've experienced, and learn things I've learned at the early ages that I did. It opened my eyes to the world out there. 

So many people look at scholarship application qualifications and think they can't get them. Guess what. A lot of other people think the same thing. There's those handful of people who try anyway and get them because they didn't have any real competition.  Give it a shot. You have nothing to lose.

In the future, if you come across scholarship information, shoot it to me. If it looks good and legit, I'll post it.

Have a great day everyone.

By the way, I love the MLK Day Google Search theme up today. Sweet.

-Until again-

No comments:

Post a Comment